Friday, July 19, 2013

Blue Chair Diary's Bakery :)


Just a quick post while I'm away at work - I finally started using my Koi watercolors I've had for almost a year now and I LOVE them!  I've got a few more paintings to share but you'll have to wait until Sunday for my weekly art co-cop, Sunday Sketches.  Hee :)

Until then, HAPPY FRIDAY!  :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more PPF art, make sure to stop here.
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. terrific sketch, Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bakery, well I love bakeries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just lovely... and your lines are perfect...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute illustrations. Reminds me of the "Madeline" books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOGO pink cupcakes now you're talking yum good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve the bake shop art. Makes my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially like this one!! Charming :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I like this piece sooo much!!! Good job!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your coffeeshop! The cakes look wonderful! I hope you have managed your move to the new place successfully!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friday ;o) Love your bakery ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this!
    http://the-malachite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its cool how you keep your blog up an running even while you work. I used to try sketching painting and link up back in 2012. I miss all the fun with colors. Hoping to get back on track soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohhh I like these water colors too. Great sketch and painting.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig