Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Creative Tuesdays

I'm buried in homework, discussion papers and upcoming Math exams but I most certainly took 5 minutes out this afternoon to have my CREATIVE moment and sketched out my idea for the current Creative Tuesdays theme.  These little fellows were sketched out on a 3x5 note-card and I can't wait to paint it and make it into a cute greeting card.  :)

Now, I'm off to finish visiting everyone else.  Wishing you all well and an evening full of warmth and smiles.

--------------------------------------------

For more Creative Tuesdays artwork, make sure to visit here.
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Sometimes quicky sketches can be the best. You have put such character in your little fellows. I hope you will post it again when you have time to add the color. When I tried to come to your post via Creative Tues. it wouldn't let me. Don't know the problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wanda! :) I'll be sure to post it once it's been colored. :) And thanks for the heads up on my linky link. It's been corrected now. Have a wonderful Tuesday evening. :)

      Delete
  2. So glad you found your way out from under all the paperwork to create this cute trio. Also looking forward to seeing them coloured in :0) Mo (newest stalker - erm, follower) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate your sweet comment. Hee :)

      Delete
  3. This will be a great Halloween card, can't wait to see it colour in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! This is already so darling, I'm glad you found the time for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing this finished, Alexandra. Looks promising adn cute too! Thanks for whisking this out with all you have gogin on! you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, they look like they are having such fun. Another lovely card Alex.

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig