Sunday, December 01, 2013

Sunday Sketches

Good morning and welcome to another week of sketching, doodles and all things art!  Uh huh.  I'm currently curled up on a chair in the dark at Stanley Hotel in Estes Park.  If you're not familiar with this place, it's one of the most haunted places around here!  We were graciously gifted a dinner, room, breakfast and afternoon tea and so far, it's been filled with fun and delight!  Thus, my deep apologies for being late with my post!  As I mentioned last week, there's alot going on in this cozy, little town of Colorado.  :)

The doodle above is a little different for my style but I'm pleased with the results.  As you can see, it shares some of my favorite things about life!  Uh huh.  I'm so blessed and thankful for all of this and more!

OK.  I'm off to breakfast and then to see what everyone else has been up to.  Happy Sunday Sketches!  :)

Grab the Sunday Sketches button here.

This week's participants:
Please sign-up below to submit your sketch for this week, which will also allow others to stop and visit.
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. A dog with his own tennis ball is definitely a happy place! Sweet doodles and the hotel sounds like a fun getaway. Enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your happy places sketch!! You can tell you have happiness in your drawings! So proud of you for where you are and for your future!! Have a great weekend!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a perfect weekend. Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely, it reflects your happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, how sweet! I love Brendel Jo and his tennis ball...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunday Sketches are so much fun! Love to see other's sketches, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol,
      Just a reminder that myself and probably others can't leave a comment on your blog posts. It sends up a box that says you have to be a member in order to do so. Here's the comment I wanted to leave you:

      Carol, your little girl is DARLING! I love her umbrella, too. Thank you for joining us this week. Forgive me for the late reply. I'm in the midst of getting married and wrapping up my college Fall semester classes. :)

      Delete
  7. Great sketches....my fave is the doggy with the tennis ball. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this cute style, but then I love all of your watercolor paintings! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like you were having a great day yesterday ;o) I love your happy places painting ;o)

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig