Thursday, February 25, 2016

Blissful days filled with joy

The days are rolling by and I've barely been able to keep up lately, let alone, visiting my wonderful bloggie peeps. As soon as I get through this darling custom Paris illustration above, I plan to cozy up on the sofa to visit everyone. Despite being busy, the past few days have been filled with lots of sunshine, hot water bottles and cups of tea - utterly blissful.

Over the past week or so, it's been a struggle finding my creative mojo in order to dive in to my work (piling up) on the studio table. Somehow, I found it this week and have been on a roll so must keep pushing through a few things...and then I can "play" for awhile...
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. glad you got your mojo back, most important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you have found your mojo. nothing worse then staring at a pile of work and watching it grow :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful "Paris" piece that is, Alexandra. I look forward to seeing the finished product. I've not felt well myself for a few days, but today was a bit better for me. Keep up the good work, it's truly a blessing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Awwww...hang in there. xx

      Delete
  4. My sister-in-law and niece are going to Paris for a week. It will be their first time out of the country and they are so excited. I had to smile when I saw your illustration. Looking forward to seeing the finished piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beautiful colors in your art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Happy your mojo is coming back!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww..thank you, Stacey. Hope you're doing well. xx

      Delete
  7. love your style! Always good to find that missing Mojo. Sometimes i have to wrestle mine to the floor before it cooperates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you, Sandy. So glad my mojo is back! :D

      Delete
  8. Oh that's such a sweet image, I love it so! Beautiful flowers too.

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig